Monday, September 12, 2011

Stop....Hammertime!

So since my day off is today I've been relaxing with Jeff, and even had the added benefit of him making some VERY yummy turkey burgers! {we forgot to grab some zucchini at the store} Did some cleaning, laundry, and prepping for work tomorrow. This weekend has been pretty awesome with Texans kickoff parties and having fun with friends.

I have been thinking of what this WW journey I'm about to undertake will mean to me. I would be able to shed away all of these unwanted lbs that have acted as a shield for me. Its funny that I say "shield" because it just brought on ridicule from when I was a wee little lass. Quite the contradiction, eh?

This November will be the Warrior Dash and I was going to partake in it, but I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. It seems so fun!! 

I won't be as inhibited as I am now. I would love nothing more than to show myself that I CAN do something and not give up. I am very hard to motivate, apparently but hopefully I can learn how to motivate myself and keep this up.

I would ABSOLUTELY love to reach my goal of 180 lbs...I already have some prizes in mind:

1. Totally new wardrobe!! :D

2. A new sportsbike and ALL the gear! {I don't want to look like a beached whale doing down the road}

3. And it seems weird, but I am interested with pin-up photography and I would LOVE to take a photo shoot like the old time pin-up gals. 
                                           
{me as a pin-up girl for Halloween}


So far, that's essentially what's crossed my mind today. Now to go and get ready for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment