Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...

Hmm...that quote has always had me thinking. I've never been skinny so I don't know how it feels in comparison to how something tastes, so the tastes win in the end. I can tell that sugar sets me off badly. Once I get a taste, I want more. Like my mind screams for more. That makes me seem like such a fatty, eh? It's like I can point out and know the healthier choices but I don't always pick them and ending up kicking my own ass in the end. I look at thinner girls and wonder "wow, how in the world did they get their body like that and why can't I have their motivation?" And the thing is too, I have absolutely NO motivation! It sucks to say, and I'm pretty ashamed of it. My dad had a quadruple bypass at 45, and there is heart disease and diabetes in my family, yet it's not putting my butt in gear. At 21, I have acid reflux and a hiatal hernia. I'm absolutely terrified that I would end up with my family's health problems, but I'm guessing it's a form of self sabotage? I don't know. Anyways, that's the deep look of what's going on in my mind.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment