Sunday, January 8, 2012

Holy Bejeezus!

I got to try my hand at Once A Month Cooking. It's a GREAT concept, yanno, to cook everything in 1-2 days or so and freeze. Thaw, heat, and eat, like a TV dinner. I started today (Note: I started at Noon, and I didn't prepare everything the night before) and everything went well so far. I'm just REALLY exhausted because I'm not used to cooking so much at one time, and AGAIN, I wasn't prepared like I should have been. So this is gonna go on for another day, haha. And before you start thinking "Oh Shanna, you're so awesome at organizing" think again. I cheated! I went to "Once A Month Mom" and she's purely amazing. She makes a variety of menus each month, shopping lists, labels, and instructions on what to do.


All in all, it's a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment